The Dakota Garden Expo is growing!
Last year we shattered all attendance records for a gardening event in North Dakota. Over 4,800 gardeners attended the Expo!
This year we are planning for more. Mark your calendars for Friday, April 11 (3:00 - 8:00 PM) and Saturday, April 12 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). The event will be held at the Bismarck Civic Center.
Admission for adults is only $2; or $1 with with a non-perishable food item donation. Youth are free.
The largest group of vendors of gardening products ever assembled in the state will be there to exhibit their goods.
There will be fun activities for kids, too!
The finest educators from NDSU and the region will be there to provide seminars on a wide array of topics:
- Containers Beyond the Ordinary
- Raised Beds and Container Gardening
- New Elm Cultivars
- Maples: The Hunt for Red October
- Barkophiles: Why We Love Bark!
- Planting and Pruning Backyard Trees
- Tree Stumps I Have Known and Loved
- Cool Berries for a Cold Climate
- Grape Growing for Novices
- Growing a Great Lawn
- Success with Succulents and Sedums
- Growing Lilies in the Dakotas
- Perennial Combinations for Season Long Color
- Ornamental Grasses
- Exciting New Annuals and Perennials
- Improving Your Garden Soil (two sessions)
- Ornamental Grasses for North Dakota
- Gardening with Kids
- A.F. Yeager: Developing Vegetable Varieties for ND
- Gourmet Vegetable Varieties
- Tips, Tricks and Troubles with Taters
- Five Steps to a Great Garden
- Preparing for Battle Against Diseases
- What Can I Do If My Plant Is Sick?
- BBQ Boot Camp (two sessions)
Download our 4-page brochure that lists vendors and provides descriptions of the seminars. A handy, 1-page schedule is also available.
If you would like to be an exhibitor at the Expo, please contact Townsquare Media.
See you at the Expo!