The Dakota Garden Expo is growing!
Last year we shattered all attendance records for a gardening event in North Dakota. Over 4,800 gardeners attended the Expo!
This year we are planning for more. Mark your calendars for Friday, April 11 (3:00 - 8:00 PM) and Saturday, April 12 (8:00 AM - 4:00 PM). The event will be held at the Bismarck Civic Center.
Admission for adults is only $2; or $1 with with a non-perishable food item donation. Youth are free.
The finest educators from NDSU and the region will be there to provide seminars on a wide array of topics:
- New Elm Cultivars
- Maples: The Hunt for Red October
- Barkophiles: Why We Love Bark!
- Favorite Landscape Trees
- Pruning, Watering and Fertilizing Backyard Trees
- Tree Stumps I Have Known and Loved
- Easy-To-Grow Hardy Fruits
- Grape Growing for Novices
- Raised Beds and Container Gardening
- The Grass is Always Greener on My Side of the Fence
- Growing Lilies in the Dakotas
- Perennial Combinations for Season Long Color
- Perennials for All Seasons
- Improving Your Garden Soil
- Ornamental Grasses for North Dakota
- High Tunnels for Vegetable Production
- A.F. Yeager: Developing Vegetable Varieties for ND
- Great Vegetable Varieties for 2014
- Tips, Tricks and Troubles with Taters
- Preparing for Battle against Diseases
- What Can I Do If My Plant Is Sick?
The final schedule and times will be posted shortly.
The largest group of vendors of gardening products ever assembled in the state will be there to exhibit their goods.
There will be fun activities for kids, too!
If you would like to be an exhibitor at the Expo, please contact Townsquare Media.
See you at the Expo!